This Page

has been moved to new address

things i don't want to talk about

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
re:defined: things i don't want to talk about

Thursday, April 29, 2010

things i don't want to talk about

i don't want to talk about, ie, blog about (and yet, here i am?):

how tired i am.
how busy the past few weeks have been.
how much more busy the month of may is going to be.
how overwhelmed and on edge being this busy is making me.
or how i can't help but see life through these green-colored glasses i'm wearing. every. single. day.

ugh. nausea. central.


okay. i'm done complaining. i don't care to elaborate, because i'm desperately aware at how unnecessary my whining drivel is. and painfully aware at how little anyone cares to read it. but for those of you who were wondering where i went, well, since my 5 day workation (a whole lot more work than -cation), i've been pretty behind on life and my ever-increasing responsibilities and endeavors beyond motherhood and wifehood.

and since i'm not a big fan of having to actually participate in life in my current condition, well, i was simply trying to avoid what i'm doing this very minute, which is being a yuckface whinerhead.

which is almost as gross as how i feel EVERY day.
(okay, now i'm really done.)

onwards and upwards, right?!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

I care. and I hear you.

I don't want to blog about
how tired i am.
how scared i am to leave my kids on one side of the continent while i go to the other.
how nasty my hair is
and i think thats it.

Thursday, April 29, 2010  
Blogger suzannah | the smitten word said...

oh sweetie. saying a prayer for you. try to get some rest. it will get better.

Thursday, April 29, 2010  
Blogger Yelp! said...

i hear ya! i've been uber crank city all week. it happens.

Thursday, April 29, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home