This Page

has been moved to new address

whoa, baby.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
re:defined: whoa, baby.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

whoa, baby.


just a little peek at the belly.
please ignore the heinous wallpaper in my bathroom.
(i literally can't even talk about it. it's hunter green and maroon. which makes me want to barf even more than this pregnancy. and that's saying something...)

also note the child throwing a royal fit over not being able to hold the camera exactly when she wanted to.

isn't that face awesome?!
(so are you as alarmed as i am that my belly is this big when i'm 8 weeks pregnant?! or is it just me?)
whoa, baby.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

TWINS!!!!

And how do not laugh at her adorable face when she is throwing a fit?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010  
Blogger suzannah | the smitten word said...

you're adorable:) upside: maybe you'll bypass the puffy/i don't look pregnant i look chubby phase altogether.

with my second pregnancy, strangers were telling me in my seventh month i looked like i was ready to go. awesome.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee... Piper's face... I hope she doesn't get her face stuck like that from crying so much. ;)

-Auntie Grace

Wednesday, March 31, 2010  
Blogger lizziegal20 said...

8 weeks and such a baby bump already?!?! Hmmmm... :)

Saturday, April 03, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home