This Page

has been moved to new address

the sweetest thing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
re:defined: the sweetest thing

Saturday, January 16, 2010

the sweetest thing

this boy.
this little boy i adore.
after snuggling, make believe, tickle fights, and joke telling, my sweet boy allowed his tired mom 10 quiet minutes to rest with the promise that after would ensue a game of obi-wan saves the princess, fully costumed.
i rolled over, and when i awoke from my mid-afternoon princess slumber, my obi-wan prince had fallen asleep right next to me.
there is nothing more precious than this face. it's the sweetest thing when they sleep :)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home