This Page

has been moved to new address

11.14.04

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
re:defined: 11.14.04

Saturday, November 14, 2009

11.14.04

11.14.04.

Was that really FIVE years ago?!
Here are some wedding pictures to commemorate the best move ever made by yours truly, next to investing in that black pair of theory pants. just kidding. Here is a selection of my very favorites :)
(And thanks for all the anniversary wishes, guys. BEST anniversary EVER. i'll be sharing some photos of our Newport experience on Monday, so be sure to check in!)



me and my neices, Caley and Madey


Narragansett Bay. The view from OceanCliff.






I had my tailor bustle the back of this dress more, because I simply ADORE bustling. It wasn't widely vaialble 5 years ago at my price point, but now it's everywhere. Of course. It's alright-10 years, I'll get married again (renew my vows, people.), and maybe I'll be able to find a Monique Lhuillier knock off so I can have all that lace I always wanted! :)






Me and Lee and Ams

Windy was an understatement :)








me and my dad



we do...glady



me and sister








Happy 5th to one amazing husband.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Michelle, your wedding was beautiful! I love Ocean Cliff as a venue :) Congrats on 5 years!

Saturday, November 14, 2009  
Blogger michelle said...

Thanks! I love Newport...it's such a beautiful place :)

Saturday, November 14, 2009  
Blogger Naomi said...

Happy Anniversary, friend! (Sorry I didn't say that yesterday!) I can't believe how young Caley and Madison look in that picture! Wow...five years go by so fast=)

Sunday, November 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home