This Page

has been moved to new address

Let it snow

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
re:defined: Let it snow

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it snow

Gee, I just got my iPhone back up and running, only to have our spanking new (I mean, seriously?! It's less than a year old) computer decide to freeze. Over. And. Over.

Totally. Busted.

Awesome.
Orrrr not.

*sigh*

Technology...I'm trying to be in your corner, but you just keep rooking it (right, Ams?) ;) Oh well, I'll just show you what's what and bust out a blog anyway. Take that.

As many of you are aware of, unless you're living contentedly under a rock, the Big Guy is takin out the big guns and giving us a blizzard! Yay! love being snowed in! Get a big old fire blazing in the wood stove, bake some cookies, read, play Legos...I mean, what could be better than THAT?! Who cares if I haven't finished Christmas shopping?!

*nervous face*

Ah, well. My Christmas cards aren't done yet either. Details, details...

That's okay, Christmas time rules. Here's some holly jolly pictures :)










Stay warm, everyone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home