This Page

has been moved to new address

birthday thoughts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
re:defined: birthday thoughts

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

birthday thoughts

whoa. i'm 27.

for some reason, this is the first year in a while i actually know how old i am and it's sticking. in my mind i've been thinking i'm 25 for years now. when i was 24, i was 25, when i was 26, i was 25. and now 27...is...27. and it seems sudden. and...closer to 30.

don't get me wrong- i'm not an ageist. getting older is clearly inevitable, and with every passing moment, our hearts beat, our eyes blink, and we get older. actually, i like getting older. at least i think i do. and i think i'm going to like my new age (and at least i'll have it right).

so bring it on, 27. i'm ready for whatever you've got!


"nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty." -coco chanel

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Happy Birthday, a day late.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009  
Blogger WitchyEditor said...

happy belated bday. hope you had a great one.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009  
Blogger Leigh said...

Love those shoes, my friend Mellie gave them to us for Christmas. First thing we ever had for MG.

Ethiopaper are handmade cards that I am making and all the profits go to our adoption. I have an etsy shop set up and it is linked on my blog BUT I just had a show this past week so I need to update the store with all the things I have left! I am going to try to do that this weekend or I can just email the pictures directly to you if that would work better.

Thursday, July 30, 2009  
Blogger WitchyEditor said...

i would love to get in touch with your sis. could you send me her email address and let her know i'll be emailing? Thanks so much!

Friday, July 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home