This Page

has been moved to new address

why i love today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
re:defined: why i love today

Thursday, September 24, 2009

why i love today

(just real quick. i HAVE to finish this laundry and do these dishes immediately. or i might have to move out. which would be complicated.)

  1. my husband. who encourages me to skip taking care of the home and just have fun with the kids. he's so supportive and encouraging, you might puke in your mouth a little. he was worth that 6 year wait ;) so we went to winslow farm in norton to pet some animals, and then had some lunch together. more on winslow farm later. i have a video that is gonna kill you. for real. i'm laughing just thinking about it...
  2. my kids. who are adorable and adored, and make me smile more than they make me frustrated. good thing. elias really like to make me laugh these days, so he pulls out some of the most hilarious one-liners- movie quotes, you name it. every day is something new...
  3. for an awesome God. who gets better and better the more i get to know Him. i'm really blessed, and really grateful, and really...just...glad. being a mom teaches you a lot about what it must be like to be a Creator. hear me out. we create these small people and we have to teach them, and discipline them, and love them, and show them grace. this can be taxing as a human, but for God, it's easy peasy, lemon squeezy. it's just His nature. He doesn't "work on it" or "learn about it", HE just IS it. and i know sometimes i totally must frustrate my Creator, the same way my kids can frustrate me.
  4. for seasons that change. you know i'm a summer gal, but fall is my next favorite, so it's a smooth transistion for me ;) looking forward to big sweaters, tall boots, hot coffee, apple picking, autumn leaves, and our wood stove. bring it onnn...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home