This Page

has been moved to new address

makeover

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
re:defined: makeover

Thursday, March 26, 2009

makeover

it's time.

time for a makeover. for my blog, that is.


truth is, the layout i have is such a pain in the neck, and i don't even like it that much! it requires tech support, ie, my husband, who's behind the scenes, editing the html for me just to get the font style and size i want. and i can't even change the page elements or add widgets, which are things i know how to do...when i don't have a whack template. i need a template that isn't in french, or made but some random person who doesn't know what they're doing.

i'm a low maintenance kinda gal, and i want to be able to make changes when i want, all by myself.

so a makeover is in order.

i'd like one, too, actually.

blog first, though. it's a lot cheaper. but if you bloggers out there know where i can find the goods to make my blog pretty (without writing html), let me know!

in the famous words of ace ventura: "if i'm not back in five minutes...just wait longer!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger suzannah | the smitten word said...

i found my background at pyzam--no html knowledge needed. that is all i know:)

Thursday, March 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home