This Page

has been moved to new address

i love today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
re:defined: i love today

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

i love today

can i just say that i love today? why, you ask? very quickly: i got to go out with my bf leelee last night and stay up late talking at the better bean with her and kate. adult conversation. with the girls. SO good. and i found SUCH great accessories to liven up the old wardrobe. ah, success! and my very capable and loving husband took care of the rascals and had them snug in their beds upon my arrival. the dishes were done, the house was picked up, AND he built me a new shelf for the printer to give me more room on the desk! again- who IS this guy?! (he keeps warning me to stop bragging about him on my blog. empty threats...)you want more? my bubskis slept until 9 o'clock this morning. and so did i! which is good because i was up late :) and lee, cadie, and jax came over for a nice tuesday playdate, per our usual.


okay, so maybe that wasn't quickly, but i need to remember days like this so if i complain to one of you out there about children and how i 'never' get a break, you can gently remind me that i'm lying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home